We’re ready for a new team member to connect us to organizations. Someone that can find organizations with a conflict or unaddressed tensions, and bring us in to help.
Do you want to be part of a team that unlocks more awareness, compassion and magic in this world?
WHAT WE DO
Now we need some help bringing this work to organizations.
There are three ways we want to bring needs based communication into organizations:
- We do one-on-one coaching. In three conversations we help leaders and decision makers through conflicts by helping them understand their needs and those of the other person involved.
- De Spreekkuur. These are open hours where employees can sign up to practice a conversation. In these role plays, we resolve some of the tension so that the participants can collaborate with their co-workers in a more relaxed way.
- Another level. A 6-8 week program to get a team to the next level. This program ends with two days of workshops. In the rest of the time we determine the themes through individual interviews with the team members. Through this program, we help improve the so called psychological safety of teams. Which has the effect that people feel more relaxed to be honest, teams become more effective, and burnout and stress go down.
We also follow the flow. For example, through a workshop attendee that got inspired, we are currently exploring partnering with a peer to peer coaching initiative in schools in the Netherlands.
OUR VIEW OF A NEW TEAM MEMBER
- You work 2-5 days a week at our office in Amsterdam and/or from home.
- You’re reaching out to your own network and our network to connect us to conflicts.
- Once you’ve found conflicts, Erik, Joeri and Yves will help solve them.
- Your Dutch & English is fluent.
- We try it out for a month. After a month we’ll check in to see if we all like where we’re going.
- This is – currently – an unpaid position. As soon as we work with a paying partner or customer, we’ll divide the revenue based on everyone’s needs. We’re a non-profit foundation, so no shares.
- We want some diversity in our team, so we prefer someone who is not a white man.
- You have some form of mindfulness practice and have some fluency in talking about your inner world.
HOW WE WORK
We do things a bit differently at Team Loodens. We give away our classes and stories for free. So everyone can make use of the tools, insight and experience. Not just people who currently have the financial means.
We want to reach as many people as possible, to make talking about needs the new normal.
To make this sustainable we need organizational clients and partners that fund our free work.
- Media partner to co-create videos/audios in which readers’ conflicts are being resolved.
- Leaders that have a long lasting conflict.
- Organizations that are ready for the tranformation to a needs-based organization.
This is where you come in. To connect us to these three funding sources.
WHERE WE ARE GOING
Our purpose is to bring the language of needs to as many people as possible. We currently have three ways in doing that and in each of them we want to keep increasing our impact.
We do one-on-one sessions with people in our own networks and their contacts.
1-on-1: Next Step
Resolve conflicts of employees in organizations and leaders in organizations in The Netherlands.
1-on-1: Big Hairy Audacious Goals
We get a call when social and organizational leaders need to resolve a conflict. Anywhere in the world.
Giving weekly classes to 6-12 people at Yoga schools and getting introduced to organizations
Groups: Next Step
Help teams in organizations become more effective & empathetic in Netherlands.
Giving weekly classes at yoga schools and for the public in the center of Amsterdam for 12-15 people.
Groups: Big Hairy Audacious Goals
Support whole organizations become more effective & empathetic anywhere in the world.
Leading weeklong retreats and tour around larger theaters, around the world.
Creating weekly cartoons, stories & videos with insights and tools.
Online: Next Step
Web video series with the Vulneraballs who resolve conflicts in The Netherlands.
Online: Big Hairy Audacious Goals
Offering a wide range of online videos, stories & course material that help people worldwide to resolve their conflicts.
We are all about conversations, so if you are interested or want more information, will you give one of us a call?